Subject: Re: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
From: [email-masked] (Bonfire)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 09:54:01 -0500

>Are any of you guys serious about doing something with this idea.  If so let
>me know...  I'd love to get involved!
>
>Dave.
>Interactive Business Communications
>
>New Address   (7-1-95)
>[email-masked]

So far it's been an idea.  Nothing really solid.  More on the like of the
Mojo challenge.  That is, basically remaking a show.  Well, hmmm, then again
there was no Movie version of Hitchhiker's, only a TV show.  Someone did
mention that Douglas Adams (author of Hitch) was waiting for technology to
catch up so he can get the special effects he wanted.  Sorta like what Lucas
did.  Now if we can only convince Mr. Adams by, maybe, sending him
animations of scenes that we Lightwave can produce.  "And if we get
ourselves some clever agents, we could be on be the gravy train for life."-
Deep Thought - The second most powerful computer in the universe.

===========================================================================
- Bonfire -    
CANDLELiGHT

--
[email-masked] (Bonfire) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]